Wednesday 21 October 2009

WonKEY


As Stef mentioned in her previous blog Stef, Jack and I filmed three different sections of the teaser trailer. My roles in the filming were actually filming the scenes, using my idea of holding the fan at different angles to move pages in the book, lighting and moving the key when filming the stop animation sequence.

We originally were going to use a piece of thread to move the keys but when the thread was attached it was very obvious that it was there so we decided to use stop animation and I was in charge of moving the key.

I found this role challenging as I couldn't move the key to fast as it looked unrealistic or too slow as there was no point in filming the shot. Another issue that I had with the key was that when I moved it too close to the edge, it fell off and it was difficult getting it back its original position.

The door shot and the book shots were completed successfully, however when we uploaded the stop animation of the key on to the computer, we had the problem that the footage was shaky as the camera was not attached to the tripod properly so we will film it again at a later date. Next filming is Friday and we will list the scenes that we will film after the next media lesson.
Helena

No comments:

Post a Comment