Tuesday 6 October 2009

Wonderland

I was looking at different teaser trailers as a bit more research and I came across this teaser trailer for Tim Burton's 'Alice in wonderland'


What struck me about this teaser trailer is that the beginning is quite similar to ours. It is a continuous scene until there is a shift in the atmosphere something changes. Fast cuts are then introduced, like ours again.

Looking at this I hope ours can be as effective as this teaser trailer. I think we will have to be very careful about the choice of music as this teaser trailer made a good choice of non-diegetic background music.

Tonight Jack, Nat and I are filming the scenes that dont invole the actors. We are going to make fake blood using a recipe we found on Wiki How


We will update on how filming went later

Helena

No comments:

Post a Comment