Wednesday 23 September 2009

Finally

Hello,
I have finally got the blog log on in to work so this is my first ever post with my new group.
I have been working on the narrative for the last couple of the days with my group and I am going to post our current concept below.

A girl is all alone in a playground by herself, she will be filmed in many different angles and then swinging on the swing. As she is at the highest point of the swing a second girl will appear. Each time the swing reaches the highest point then the second girl will appear closer and closer each time until Girl A stops singing and speaks to Girl B.
During their conversation we will play a voice over recorded by Girl A's mother saying to her "I wish you had more friends".
We will show the girls becoming friends until a change happens. This will be signified by a change in music and faster cuts. This will be teasing towards what is wrong with girl B. Ideas that we have had for this section includes, Girl A looking into a mirror and Girl B being there and when Girl A turns around Girl B has disappeared. Finally the climax will be the final scene in which Girl B walks into the sea in a way which does not appear right. The song will change right at the end so that it will be a rendition of the nursery rhyme 'Mary Mary'. The idea is that Girl B is actually dead and is not as she appears.
That is the basic narrative, we are planning to film extra scenes because we found last year that we did not have enough footage.

Currently at school, Stef and I wrote a preliminary storyboard with which Nat is now creating the version that we will film with. Tommorow Stef and I are auditioning some year 9's for the role of the two girls.

Helena

No comments:

Post a Comment